Paige's Epic Battle Paige's Epic Battle

yup

my theory on the swimsuit image was correct

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

lol

"That is the scariest sh*t I have ever seen in my life."

*Has Undead Baby*

Cat Cat

Well....

It is very cute, but I saw no point in this. It was very cool and cute (as i said) but you just did the same thing over and over and over and over again! But! I must say that the cats were very cute. But an awful job.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This pissed me off

Not the game nor the movie, the bitch named Lisa. I fucking hate it when women are like that, in real life or movies. It almost makes me want to do what Johnny did, no shitting.

Great game overall, I loved it and thought it was hilarious.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Reply to: Woohoo By:lamabrawler

Lamabrawler i beat ur score i did it in 4 days!

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

lol

hilarious ending when you die. the one eyed blue guy didnt even kill me tho and he still got arrested. it shoulda been that green flyin thing

raitendo responds:

really? there is an ending for the green guy too, I'll see what variable got mixed up

DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise DBZ Parody Saiyans Paradise

Downloaded

awesome song dude. Might use it in some upcoming videos might not. Depends on what Ideas i get because my movie series isnt going good with the new flash editer. I might put this song as my ringtone soon when i get my new phone

Trixen responds:

If you do, Please credit me, and Link to My Newgrounds =)..

Also let me know about the video :D

(CHS) Quarantine (CHS) Quarantine

1st comment

awesome song dude. really great.

ChaosDragon004 responds:

Thanks man. Im really feeling this one too bro lol. I was working all night on this project and I put it on today. Im glad that the people listening didn't zero bomb my song lol... yet.

FF7-Even More Fighting FF7-Even More Fighting

awesome song

great song. and AWW HaloFira, this coulda gotten a perfect review score. it is definitely worth it

Dan Loop Dan Loop

Gifs???

I didn't know you could upload gifs to the Art portal. hmm good to know. Anyway, very nice animation and a smooth drawing style. If you were to make this into a flash game, I'd suggest turning it into something like "Beat Dan Up". A lot of people don't like him that much and I'm sure many would love to kick his butt on here. A few punches here and there, some bruises and blood, an eye popping out, I think it'd be at least a 3 rating game.

JohnnyUtah responds:

ILL NEVER LET ANYBODY BEAT UP DAN HOW DARE YOU SIR

Playing XBOX 360 :3 Playing XBOX 360 :3

He looks like he just got knifed on MW2

MegaMan! MegaMan!

lmao

awesome. Where'd you find a megaman costume? I've never seen one like that. Man that was a good laugh. mini megaman.