All 8 art Reviews

Dan Loop Dan Loop

Gifs???

I didn't know you could upload gifs to the Art portal. hmm good to know. Anyway, very nice animation and a smooth drawing style. If you were to make this into a flash game, I'd suggest turning it into something like "Beat Dan Up". A lot of people don't like him that much and I'm sure many would love to kick his butt on here. A few punches here and there, some bruises and blood, an eye popping out, I think it'd be at least a 3 rating game.

JohnnyUtah responds:

ILL NEVER LET ANYBODY BEAT UP DAN HOW DARE YOU SIR

Playing XBOX 360 :3 Playing XBOX 360 :3

lol

He looks like he just got knifed on MW2

MegaMan! MegaMan!

lmao

awesome. Where'd you find a megaman costume? I've never seen one like that. Man that was a good laugh. mini megaman.

Earth Worm Jim Earth Worm Jim

Imagine

Imagine if this guy was in Super Smash Bros.

By the way, I like the pic. The smooth and neat designs were pretty good and caught my attention. Try doing a fan-pic of Mario vs Sonic or something, something video game cliched.

PROTOPIPE PROTOPIPE

i loled

funny man. funny

Artyluck responds:

Cool than. ^^

One Winged Angel of Death One Winged Angel of Death

lmao

that story was painful to read, I'm so sorry for your time

the man wih no name the man wih no name

familiar

looks like my teacher's "Mysterious Stranger" drawing, although it was a stickman but he had basically everything your guy had. A poncho and hat. A cigar, 5 o clock shadow. The only thing missing is the constant mysterious rain coming down on him.

The Space between Us The Space between Us

good

Its a good drawing representing the violence that goes on in dying relationships.